Miniature Jelly (WIP) + Miniatures Haul!


Cliccare sulle immagini per ingrandirle / Click on the pictures to see them full size

Qualche esperimento con la resina e degli stampini in silicone acquistati l'anno scorso a Miniaturitalia. Mi piace come sono venuti, belli lucidi.. ora devo pensare a come decorarli!
I've finally tested the molds I bought last year at Miniaturitalia - I filled them with resin and I love the outcome! Now I just have to add some kind of garnish..



Restando in tema Miniaturitalia.. qualche settimana fa ho visitato l'edizione 2014 ed ho fatto qualche nuovo acquisto.. mi ero dimenticata di vantarmene ma nessun problema, rimedio subito!
Speaking of Miniaturitalia, I visited the 2014 edition a few weeks ago but I forgot to boast about my purchases! Will fix right away